Managed Print Services
Managed Printer Services represents a new way of thinking about office printing. In many medium to large sized offices, the cost of print represents the third highest expense next to rent and payroll. However, most businesses do not have the time or the resources to dedicate to monitor and manage this expense and as a result have started to look to Carlyle Printers, Service & Supplies to provide this service.
Working with some of the largest corporations in Manitoba, Carlyle has the expertise and knowledge to help customers manage their print fleet environment resulting in reduced costs and greater office efficiency. Carlyle is the premier supplier of managed print services providing detailed customer assessments to determine savings in the three silos of printer expense
- Hardware Acquisition
Please contract us today if you are looking to 1) Reduce your business’s print-related costs (up to 30%) 2) Use less paper and consumables 3) Reduce the workload on your IT department. Upon completion of your no obligation assessment of your printer fleet we will be able to provide you with the following detailed information to help manage your printer fleet.
- Detailed Cost Breakdown for three areas of printing hard costs (Supplies, Hardware, Service)
- If applicable options to increase office efficiency with printer product mix and placement
- Detailed cost per page breakdown for desktop printers
- Monthly print volume breakdown by area of the company
- Analysis of printer utilization as compared to recommended monthly volumes
- Analysis of printer volumes as compared to useful life
Our sales team will provide you with further details on how this program can benefit your business.
Carlyle Integrated Approach
One supplier coordinating all three areas and providing detailed Management reports showing status of printer fleet, and generating savings in all areas.